What We Believe
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe the Authorised Version is the most accurate translation of the Scriptures.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of Mary, a virgin, that He is both the Son of God and God the Son; that His life was sinless; that He died for us; arose from the dead the third day and has ascended into Heaven.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God in keeping with the Genesis account; that he sinned and incurred not only physical death; but also spiritual death which is separation from God.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith without works of any kind. We believe in the eternal security and preservation of every true believer.
- We believe in the eternal existence of the soul, that at death the soul of the believer goes to heaven and the soul of the unbeliever goes to hell into eternal torment.
- We believe in the second coming of Christ. that His coming will be bodily and imminent; that He will first gather out of the world those who believe on Him and that He will later physically return to the earth to rule and reign as King for one thousand years.